Batch Manager has been designed to support and streamline common operations on batch-traceable products/components such as fabrics, liquids, sand etc. for SAP Business One. The add-on allows you to split, move and adjust the batch quantity. It displays a list of batch numbers related to a single product and allows you to split a batch into two different batches when needed. You are able to leave the split batches in the same warehouse, or move across to an alternative warehouse.
Batch Manager can be used to adjust the real quantity of selected batches to match the quantity counted or measured. It provides the ability to adjust greater or lesser quantities and move these quantities from one batch number to another.
- Displays all the batch numbers for single items on an easy-to-read screen
- Allows the user to decrease the selected batch quantity
- Allows the user to increase selected batch quantity
- Allows the user to divide a selected batch into two or more batches
- Allows the user to divide and move the divided batches to a different warehouse
- Automatically updates the "Batch Number Transaction" report in SAP Business One....Read More
Promotions Manager has been designed to integrate with SAP Business One to provide the ability to add promotions and special discounts to products
The Promotions Manager add-on delivers four contrasting promotion mechanics:
- Buy one get one free
- Buy product A get product B free
- Buy product A get product B for a discounted price
- Buy x-amount of product A and get different product B at a discounted price
It is possible to easily activate and deactivate promotions by changing the parameters in the Promotions Manager screen. Each promotion is given a unique code which is displayed on the sales order, thus giving the SAP Business One user an easy reference point for which particular promotion was previously applied. This is a useful feature to quickly check against for any future orders by the same customer for which particular promotions were applied on past orders.
The process of applying promotions is very easy and requires just a single click. The Promotions Manager add-on goes through all the lines on the sales order and applies the relevant promotion (changing prices, updating discounts or adding a new FOC line). The application checks all the lines and ensures a promotion will not be applied twice.
As the Promotions Manager add-on works in the design mode of the sales order, it enables the sales personnel to make manual changes to prices/discounts on the sales order line. This is useful if the customer is asking for further discount etc.
Postcode Manager add-on is a simple, yet extremely flexible solution that brings postcode look-up functionality to SAP Business One
The add-on creates a new option which when selected will bring up the Postcode Manager add-on screen. This functionality can be used wherever accurate address information is required. Simply by entering a postcode in the postcode field and selecting 'find', the Postcode Manager add-on will automatically update the rest of the fields with the correct address.
- Looks up the post-code and returns full address for business partner form
- Looks up the post-code and returns full address for documents form
- Allows configuration to work with different SAP business forms
- USA Postcode validator for International addresses read more....
The Production Manager add-on has been designed to integrate seamlessly with SAP Business One to provide a centralised platform from which the production process can be more easily managed. A centralised over-view screen allows Production Managers to see at a glance the full list of production orders that are planned and are yet to be released to the production floor, and those that have already been released. This not only gives a live view of production, but also an efficient source of information between departments.
- Centralised View for all planned Production Orders
- Allows you to amend the planned quantity for multiple Production Orders simultaneously
- Allows you to change the Due Date for multiple Production Orders simultaneously
- Allows you to sort and filter Production Orders on a single screen
- Allows you to release Production Orders from a single screen - multiple Production Orders simultaneously
- Allows you to bulk close Production Orders
- Allows you to release and issue components with just one click for multiple Production Orders
- Allows you to release to, and receipt from production - easy for multiple Production Orders read more....
Transform the Efficiency of your Warehouse Processes
The Mobile Scanning add-on offers the opportunity to transform warehouse processes by providing the ability to pick or receive goods on a portable hand-held scanner directly from the original purchase or sales order stored in the SAP Business One database.
The Mobile Scanning add-on ensures that orders and deliveries are correct before shipping or taking delivery, reducing the cost of errors whilst additionally speeding up the process.
The scanners can also be configured so that every item handled must be scanned, creating a means of quality control.
Once the picking or receiving of goods has been completed, the Mobile Scanning add-on creates the respective delivery note or goods receipt which is transferred automatically into the SAP Business One system.
- The Mobile Scanning add-on works in real-time with no delays or synchronisation requirements.
- The Mobile Scanning add-on can handle partial and complete picking and deliveries.
- The potential to check unknown items on a customisable screen and assign barcodes if not already present.
- A stock taking scenario which gives a view of the total stock in the warehouse for stocktaking processes read more....