An end-to-end integrated business management solution can help retailers in getting real-time insights to make accurate and informed business decisions. SAP Business One is an easy-to-use comprehensive business management software, designed to cater to the precise needs of SMEs, helping retailers to efficiently handle sales & inventory, and continuously monitor the demands and spending patterns of their customers, and keep track of supplier performance. It facilitates store management, customer relationship management and online shopping management.
Having spent many years delivering solutions to our retail customers, Yuma have developed retail focussed pre-configured versions of SAP Business One to include a number of retailing enhancements. This solution delivers a powerful option for new or existing retailers looking for a system to run their business. We can cater for omni-channel or multi-channel environments depending on your requirements and incorporate other third-party best of breed solutions to deliver real competitive advantage.
- POS Integration - Point of Sale integration with SAP Business One enables the transfer of data between external till systems. POS Integration can be configured according to specific requirements/country regulations.
- Store Stock Level Replenishment - Displaying product availability and store requests on a single screen, this solution helps the user decide how to replenish the stock in stores. Taking factors such as current stock level, sales figures, sales forecast and store requests into account, this solution provides auto-calculations for stock level replenishment.
- Purchase Replanning - Allows you to place bulk Purchase Orders with your suppliers prior to the season, letting your suppliers know in advance your requirements. As the season approaches and sales orders and retail plans are firmed up, these bulk orders can then be amended to include multiple drop-dates and warehouse locations.
- MRP Season Planner - Allows you to run MRP by season
- End of Season Stock Revaluation - Allows you to revalue your products by season on a global basis by a simple percentage mark down
- Retail Website Integration - Automatically downloads confirmed shopping baskets and creates sales orders in SAP Business One. Sends data back to the website enabling or disabling products for sale, also sends current stock levels, availability dates and product prices. It is highly configurable and supports bespoke customer needs such as gift vouchers, bespoke delivery charges, etc.
- Allocation Manager - Allows you to allocate stock to customer orders in advance of receiving stock